Experience: 16 - 25 years (Railways only)
Location: Greater Noida , U.P
Industry Type: Railway Products Manufacturing
Department: Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Key Skills-: Railway/Electronics Sales Management, Passenger information system, Business
Role & Responsibilities :-
* Candidates must be from Railway/Electronics Industry.
* Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business.
* Analysis of technology trends and Fine lines capability matching as a basis for defining market entry opportunities, as well as in-depth identification of potential customers, applications and projects.
* Development and control of objectives for market development aligned with the management team.
* Acquisition and development of new customers, recognising the challenges of the respective applications and creating solutions with clear value add for the customer.
* Develop relationships with key technology leaders and decision makers at key customers to provide direct input for new product and technology strategies.
* Attend relevant industry events, conferences and trade fairs to build awareness of new trends and develop networks.
* Manage all aspects of Railway projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
* Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
* Support formal/informal schedules to manage the engagement contract.
* Develop and execute a Business Development Plan to lead sustainable business growth.